Resignation Letter Format / Sample / Template for Employee

In every employee’s life a day comes when he resigns from his company & move to some other company. Here you can get one of the best examples of Resignation letters in word/.doc/ pdf.


Resignation Letter
Date:

To,
Boss / Reporting Officer ( RO) Name
Designation
Company Name

Subject: Resignation Letter
Dear Sir,

         I, (Your Name ), after careful thought and consideration and with deep regret would like to inform you that due to some unavoidable family reasons I will not be able to render my services to this esteemed organization. ( Your Company Name) has indeed been a milestone for my career.



          I would like to thank you for providing me with an excellent opportunity to develop my skill set. My tenure at ( Your Company Name) indeed has been a learning experience. I also would like to thank all my seniors, peers and colleagues who have directly or indirectly helped me in discharging my responsibilities and achieving my present level of experience.

          Kindly accept my resignation and relieve me of my duties by ( Leaving Date ).

Yours sincerely


Your Name
Designation
Department
Employee Code / No

0 comments:

Post a Comment