Covering Letter For Job Application By Email

Covering Sample Examples Letter Format in Word Doc For Job Application via mail  in Word/ .doc /.pdf

TO
President (HR)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I came to know to from reliable source that your are looking for SAP end user/Accounts assistant.

I would like to apply for the post of ERP-FICO (End user cum support)/Accounts Assistant as a fresher in your Organization.

I am a commerce graduate from Mumbai University. I have also completed NCFM (Capital & Derivatives) modules and completed BCCD (Central depository) module, and presently I am pursuing ERP (SAP FI/CO).


I have experience in stock market as an investor for last 8 years and also have experience as stock dealer.

I believe that working with a global company like ABC Corporation Ltd. will give me greater exposer and the chance to take up new challenges.

I am confident that your search can end with my selection.

I look forward to hearing a favorable reply from you.

Yours Faithfully 

Suresh Das

0 comments:

Post a Comment