Sample / Template Reminder Letter to Employee / Company for Pending Full and Final in word / .doc Format
The Controller General of Defence Account
o/o The CGDA
Cantt - 110010 Delhi
NON RECEIPT OF PAY AND ALLOWANCES IN RESPECT OF
JC-454518K SUB (RETD) SAMEER KHAN : SOS WEF 01 OCT 10
1. I, JC-454518K Sub Sameer Khan was retired on medical grounds on 01 Oct 08, reinstated in the service on 20 Feb 09 and finally retired after completing twenty years of service wef 01 Oct 10 from 501 AD Gp (SP).
2. While in service or even after retirement till to date I have not yet been paid the following arrears which is due wef 01 Oct 08 to 20 Feb 09 (ie gap period after SOS to reinstatement in the service) :-
Nomenclature Period Rate Auth Amount
3. In addition of long outstanding issue, Rs 12214/- which is more than six years old has been deducted at the time of Final Settlement of Account (FSA) during Sep 10 :-
(a) CILQ wef 010405 to 310705 = 10,800/-
(b) PMHA of 021004 to 040908 = 1414/-
4. I would like to mention here that incase if there was any wrong adjustment it would have been reflected/deducted earlier in the QSA. It is also noted with concern that during FSA Sep 08 the account was cleared in all respects. However, during this time FSA left with major observation which is more than six years old. Moreover, FSA upto Sep 08 has already been done and account cleared in all respects by PAO (OR) AAD. Therefore, raising such issue at this belated stage neither justified nor relevant.
5. Further it is also bring to your notice that CEA has been adjusted wef Mar 09 to Sep 10 @ Rs 1000/- pm for nineteen months. Whereas, Rs 12,630/- has only been admitted in the FSA instead of total amount is Rs 19,000/-. Balance Rs 6370/- is yet to be paid.
6. In view of the above facts there is a great irregularity of adjusting pay and allowances especially for retiring persons. The persons at this stage being left a huge portion of bonafied amount due to non adjustment/non crediting in the IRLA by the PAO (OR) AAD. Though, advance pension documents is generally being asked eight to ten month in advance. Incase, if there was any query it would have been raised earlier so that any outstanding issue can be cleared at the unit level before proceeding on retirement.
7. The above is brough to your notice for your kind initiation to early recovery of long pending arrears please.
8. Thanking you.
(Sub (Retd) T K Mallick)