Policy Maturity Letter

Sample Covering Request Letter to LIC for Release of Payment against Matured Insurance Policy in word/ .doc
February 22, 2013
To
Life Insurance Corp. of India
Branch Office: City Branch 1
45/3 Arun Viahar
Delhi -158 545

Dear Sir,

Sub : Matured LIC Policy No. 000001- payment against

Enclosed please find original LIC Certificate along with discharge form duly filled in and signed for effecting maturity payment.

Please note that the policy was taken by me in my short name “Naveen Singh” while my Bank A/c is in full name i.e. “Naveen Pratap Singh”. That Naveen Singh and Naveen Pratap Singh are the same person will be evidenced from the following facts:

  • There is no other Naveen Pratap Singh at 4/1, India Gate, Delhi – 158 556. 
  • That the Voter ID Card is issued in my name as “Naveen Pratap Singh” with the above address.
  • That the original policy document is held by me and the single premium of Rs.1,00,000/- under the above policy was paid by me.

As my bank A/c is under the name and style of “Naveen Pratap Singh” at SBI, 12/1 India Gate Delhi – 145 854 A/c No. S.B. ------0001, the Account Payee cheque in payment of maturity amount shall be issued in the name of Naveen Pratap Singh or else the same may be credited in my above A/c.

Please acknowledge receipt and issue the cheque at the earliest

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,



Naveen Pratap Singh

Encl. 1) Original LIC Policy Certificate
        2) Signed discharge form
        3) Xerox copy of Ration Card
        4) Xerox copy of Voter ID Card


Reminder letter for Matured Insurance Policy 

From

Naveen Pratap Singh
4/1, India Gate
Delhi – 158 556
March 18, 2013
To
Life Insurance Corp. of India
Branch Office: City Branch 1
45/3 Arun Viahar
Delhi -158 545

Dear Sir,

Sub : Matured LIC Policy No.000001- payment against

Please refer my letter dtd.22.02.13 regarding refund of matured amount against my aforesaid policy. You are requested to please hand over the cheque to me, if ready.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,



Naveen Pratap Singh

0 comments:

Post a Comment