Single Account to Joint Account Letter

Sample Template Example of Request Letter Format to Bank Manager (SBI, ICICI, PNB, AXIS, HDFC etc) for Inclusion of Wife / Son / Daughter / Father etc. as Either or Survivor Basis in Single Account / Salary Account in word / .doc Format
April 3, 2013
From:
Shiv Ji Singh
12/1 Nerul Road
Navi Mumbai – 420 123

To
The Manager
State Bank of India
Voltas House
Nariman Point Branch
Mumbai – 420 312

Dear Sir,

Sub:    Request for inclusion of my Mr.___________ as Joint Account Holder
Ref:     SB A/c No. _________________

I have the above referred SB A/c with you, on my name. Now I want to include my (Daughter / Son/ Wife)  Ms./ Mr./ Mrs. _____________ as Joint Account Holder on either or survivor basis.

Hence I request you to please include him as joint account holder to my SB A/c.  The account will be operated by any one of the Account holders.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully



(Shiv Ji Singh)

Encl:  Address & ID proof.

0 comments:

Post a Comment